ELEGANT STAND WITHOUT EFFORT
The technical department of Paviljonki designs and builds exhibition stands according to your wishes!
We can provide everything you need:
- Stand structures, furniture, lighting, and taping.
- Print-outs for wall elements and advertising banners
- LCD screens of different sizes
- Electrical and computer connections, compressed air, water and sewerage orders
The price for rental structures and furniture always includes rent, building, maintenance, and taking down.
Paviljonki Restaurants offers many different food choices for the exhibitors. We can also design specific catering to meet your wishes. Our prices include delivery to the stands at the appointed time, necessary alcohol and food licence fees, as well as serving dishes and disposable tableware. You can also order catering with porcelain or glass tableware.
Trade fair and event centre Paviljonki is a licensed area to serve alcohol. All alcohol servings must be ordered from Paviljonki Restaurant which holds the license.
You can pre-order catering on Extranet (not open yet). During the fair and the VIP evening you can place orders in our stand service tel. 050 409 9003.
Lunch and coffee coupons
More information about the coupons will be added closer to the event date.
Our service partner InMics Oy installs all the communication interfaces. We offer many solutions for internet connection.
Fixed internet connection
We recommend a paid, fixed internet connection that is guaranteed to have reliable service. The fixed connection can be shared using your own WLAN.
Paviljonki has two WLANs for the exhibitors:
– PaviljonkiFree WLAN is available at the lobbies and doesn’t require a username
– PaviljonkiPro WLAN is available in the exhibition halls and meeting rooms. Username and password can be found on Extranet.
Both networks can be used free of charge. We cannot guarantee the reliability of these networks during events. If having a stable internet connection is important for you, we recommend ordering the fixed connection.
3G and 4G mobile networks
All major operators offer 3G and 4G networks in the Paviljonki area at speeds up to 300 Mbps. Unfortunately, we are not able to guarantee the reliability and speed of these networks during big events.
In the exhibitor lounge Klubi, there is a computer with internet access and a printer that you can use for free. You can also use the fixed connection with your own computer in the lounge.
Telecommunications in Paviljonki are designed to meet today’s changing needs. We use technology from big and efficient manufacturers whose services can be modified to match each event.
All network devices are monitored, and we will react to any arising problems round the clock. The firewall and the WLAN controller have been duplicated in case of a failure, and there are backup devices for switches and base stations.
Cleaning and waste management
Lassila & Tikanoja Oy, our service partner, is responsible for cleaning services.
Stand cleaning includes:
- cleaning during the construction
- removal of plastic covers from carpets
- cleaning of floors, counters, chairs, and doors after each event day
- daily rubbish disposal or when requested
- final cleaning after the event when the structures have been removed
Request a separate quote for cleaning outdoor stands.
Our service partner will collect all the regular waste created in building the stands, including packaging materials and such, for recycling. With special stands (e.g. wooden constructs), we can offer a separate quote for waste management.
- We will collect waste during the event only if you have ordered stand cleaning. If you haven’t ordered cleaning and have waste to dispose, you must put the waste into the bins located in the exhibition halls. Take care of recycling and follow the instructions on the bins. There are bins for energy waste, general waste, paper, and cardboard in the halls.
Don’t take any waste into the outdoor bins.
Electricity and connections
Our service partner Are Oy handles electrical work and connections. Electricity connections include the electrification of the stand, the inspection fee, and electricity consumption.
Power in the exhibition halls will be switched off during the night, so night-time electricity must be ordered separately.
Outdoor stands have higher pricing which can be found on Extranet.
Our service partner Suomen Messulogistiikka Oy is responsible for forklift lifting and storage in Paviljonki. You can also order the entire logistics coordination from us. See the delivery addresses on the Checklist page.
Water, Sewage and air
The technical department of Jyväskylä Fair Ltd. handles the water and sewer connections and compressed air (with equipment supplied by Kaeser Compressors Ltd.).
You can make all your orders on Extranet, by email at info(at)jklmessut.fi or by calling 014 339 8100.