Elegant stand without an effort!
Paviljonki’s own exhibition tech department designs and builds exhibition stands based on your wishes. We will furniture the stands and make the necessary headline- and wall tapings as well as other decorations.
Rental, building, maintenance during the exhibition and taking down of the structures is included in the price.
You can get everything you need from us:
- Structural elements, furniture, lightning and tapings
- Printed out pictures for the wall elements and advertisement cloths
- LCD-displays of various sizes
- Electricity- and IT-interfaces, compressed air, water and sewerage orders
Other stand services
You can make all the orders you need via Extranet, by sending an e-mail to info(at)jklmessut.fi or by calling +358 14 339 8100.
Take care of your personnel and guests in one order.
Order tasty catering to your stand from Paviljonki Restaurants, which is responsible of all our restaurant operations. We serve you with a varied selection, and can also design catering specifically to your wishes.
The plastic glasses, plates and table napkins are included the prices. All possible alcohol service must be ordered from the licensed Paviljonki Restaurant.
You can place orders before the exhibition via Extranet.
You can place orders during the exhibition by contacting our stand service, tel. +358 50 409 9003.
Remember to take care of the personnel building or working at your stand. Lunch or coffee coupons are easy to organize: the restaurant will send to you a pdf-file, which includes coupons (all coupon types in the same file and all coupon types are personalized by Qr-code) to your use. Coupons will be scanned on the restaurant cashier and after the exhibition you will get the invoice according to the used amount of coupons.
Giving coupons is also an easy and comfortable way to show hospitality to your partners and guests.
Cleaning and waste
Lassila & Tikanoja Ltd is responsible for stand cleaning as our service partner.
Stand cleaning includes:
- waste collection during construction
- removal of plastic covers for carpeting
- initial cleaning (carpet vacuuming and dusting) before the exhibition days
- daily waste collection
- final cleaning after the exhibition, when constructions have been removed
Normal construction and disassembly waste, packaging material, etc. left from stand construction are collected for recycling by our contractor free of charge. For the waste management of special stands (e.g., wood-construction stands), we will give a separate quotation.
Our contractor takes care of waste collection also during the exhibition time if you have ordered stand cleaning. If you have not ordered stand cleaning and you have waste to be collected, you should deliver it yourself to the waste containers located in the halls paying attention to appropriate sorting. Please observe the signs attached to the waste containers. Besides the energy waste, there are containers in the halls for waste that is taken to the landfill sites as well as for waste paper and carton.
No waste should be taken to outdoor collection points.
Water, sewerage and air
Jyväskylä Fair Ltd’s technical department takes care of the water and sewerage connections, as well as compressed air (with equipment from Kaeser Compressors Ltd).
Electricity and connections
Our service partner Are Ltd manages all electrical work and connections.
Stand electricity includes electrification, the audit fee and electricity consumption.
The electricity in the exhibition halls will be switched off during the night, so night-time electricity for for example a refrigerator must be ordered separately.
Our service partner, Suomen Messulogistiikka Oy, takes care of for example forklift lifting and storage in Paviljonki. You can order also the entire logistics coordination.
Goods can be delivered to the halls from the first building day. The payer of the freight must be mentioned clearly on the bill of freight. Please notice that Jyväskylä Fair Ltd personnel cannot sign the shipments.
Please contact Erkki Koski, tel. +358 40 546 9555 or email@example.com if you need truck, forklift, storage or transport services during the exhibition.
Our service partner InMics Ltd. installs all the communications interfaces.
Fixed internet connection To the stands for presentation use we recommend you order fixed internet connection, for we can guarantee its functioning. Workstation connection can be divided with for example your own WLAN-net.
WLAN – PaviljonkiFree WLAN is available at the lobbies and doesn’t require password – PaviljonkiPro WLAN is available in the halls and meeting facilities. User ID and password you get from the exhibition office. Both are free of charge, but we cannot guarantee flawless function.
In exhibitors lounge there is a computer with internet access at your service.
The Jyväskylä Paviljonki network communication has designed to meet today’s changing needs. There are used fast and efficient technologies, so network can be scalable according to the event.
All network devices are under monitoring and potential problems are reacted around the clock. Firewalls and Wi-Fi controllers has been duplicated for faults, and there are backup devices for switches and base stations.
- The LAN switches has renewed in the fall of 2016. The network has been implemented with HP Aruba 2530 1G Poe + switches. For all edge switches is 1G fiber optic connection from main switches. During the change, fault awareness was improved (spanning tree) and prevented the possibility of interference in the network (dhcp snooping and loop protection). Annex 1.
- The wireless network has renewed in the fall of 2017. The network has implemented with Fortinet WLC50 cluster and the Fortinet FAP-U423EV-E access point represent the latest 802.11ac Wave2 technology. The biggest change was the 5 GHz network for the entire building. Controller: Annex 2 and Access Points: Annex 3 pages 9-14.
- 802.11ac Wave 2
- Dual Radio 2.4 & 5 GHz
- 8 Exterior Antennas
- 4×4 MU-MIMO
- A firewall cluster has renewed in winter 2017-2018. The firewall has implemented with the Fortinet 101E cluster. Annex 4.
- Modern firewall cluster at 1G port speeds
- Transparency (1518/512/64 bytes UDP packets) 7.4 / 7.4 / 4.4 Gbps
- Latency (64 bytes UDP packets) 3 μs
- Packets Per Second 6.6 Mpps
- 2,000,000 simultaneous connections
- The Internet connection has implemented with the ISP (Elisa Oyj) 100M / 100M fiber optic connection. Public IP addresses are enough to use the events as well.